Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

True Gemini

I'm sort of a complex person. My husband told me yesterday that no one can really explain me. lol....I thought that was kinda funny. But then I sat back and thought about it.....Its very true.....He said " How many people know the REAL you?" And truth be told....No one but him. I never really open myself to anyone 100%. The most anyone will know about me is what I show. I love listening to JCole's some 2Face http://youtu.be/hlu2Uab34yU....that song really hits home for me in so many ways.

Why should I let myself be volnerable? There's no real reason (in my mind) that I should be. I need full control at all times. I need to be in control of my ups, my downs, and my turn arounds...Its sad sometimes but it is what it is. Do I plan to work on that....IDK....maybe not for a while....

I need to be needed....so me needing someone is not a comfortable place for me.

True story from a real Gemini....

No comments:

Post a Comment